Friday, February 25, 2011

YOU Make February FABULOUS! and Springtime Garden

Another day with You Make February FABULOUS!.  Today Kim Sears is the guest designer, and you will love her beautiful spring cards.  She uses so much detail in her work.  Be sure to see her projects at the Savvy Projects blog.

Here is my card, created with one of the images from Springtime Garden.  Several others had used tags on their cards, and I think they make a nice accent piece.  




For this card I used Lilly Anna Soar With It Collection paper and tag from The Angel Company and Premium White Cardstock.  I embossed the background with a Cuttlebug Embossing folder.  The image is colored with Copic markers B91, B95, B99, YG11, YG13, YG17, E31, E35, E77.  I cut it out and popped it up on the tag.  The saying is from the TAC stamp set called The Joy of Easter. 





Pin It!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Great Card Paula-Kay!

It's so nice to see those tags being pulled out and used!

Fun color choice too!

Debra Miller said...

Love the bright colors! Great card Paula Kay!

Chelsea said...

Lovely .. I like that you and Deb used tags on your projects!

Chelsea said...

Lovely .. I like that you and Deb used tags on your projects!

Risa said...

So BRIGHT and spring-y! Glorious!