Wednesday, February 2, 2011

YOU Make February FABULOUS! and The Places You'll Go

Another You Make February FABULOUS! day.  This time Chelsea Corner is the featured guest designer on Mischelle Smith's Savvy Projects blog.  She chose The Places You'll Go as the stamp set for her creations.  Be sure to look at her cards and her ingenious project on Mischelle's blog.  Here is my card which I made as a travel card for a friend taking a camping trip to the U.S. national parks. 

I created a scene with the stamp set and colored it with Copic markers and used White Liquid Applique on the mounntain tops.  The wheels of the car and camper are large eyelets and the windows are made glassy with Glossy Accents.

Pin It!

15 comments:

Debra Miller said...

WOW! Stunning Paula-Kay!

mischelle smith said...

FABULOUS Paula-Kay! I LOVE it! And your colors are so striking!

Chelsea said...

love the snow on the mountains and the large eyelets as the tires!!! FABULOUS!

Julie Robinson said...

wow - this is amazing, as always...............

Julie Robinson said...

As always...... just amazing!

Julie Robinson said...

As always - simply amazing!

Sandy said...

Great Card!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens this is very cool! Love it!

Risa said...

Paula Kay, this is stunning. Your background is just amazing. SUPER WOW!

ArtfullyJune said...

Great card. I love the eyelet wheels.

Kim said...

Ditto! Love those snow capped mountains!

Christine Pennington said...

Your coloring is amazing! Love, love, love your card!

Unknown said...

This is just TOO cute! And your coloring, WOW! Love the snowy mountains, also!

Sharon said...

Great Job PK! I love your scene.

Maria said...

WOW! This card is wonderful, I do not know were to start it is so great. I wish I could pull off a scene like this.