Wednesday, February 9, 2011

You MAKE February FABULOUS! and Sew Thankful again

My Sew Thankful Designer cards are the next blog, but I am adding one that I did for a swap.  This was the first time I used this stamp set.  I have friends who do a lot of sewing and it is the perfect stamp set to use to send thank you cards to them especially.


This is a simple card stamped on Ivory Ultrasmooth cardstock and used with Maggie SWIC printed and solid cardstock.  I used the Scor-Bug to add stitch marks to the card, accented with a ribbon and three jewels and colored with Copic markers.




Pin It!

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

great job Paula .. love the idea of scorbug for stitches!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! Just seen your cards on TAC Savvy Projects! Fan-tab-u-lous!!!!

Sandy said...

All of your cards for Sew Thankful are stunning!!!

Mischelle said...

Paula-Kay you have outdone yourself! Bravo! Fabulous cards!

Juliet A said...

I came her from TAC Savvy Projects - I love the way you've demoed these fancy fold cards!

Kim said...

So pretty! Luv the purple!

Sharon said...

I sure hope you read the comments on the TAC Savvy Projects blog. You did an incredible job. You are truly amazing :)

Trudy Osborn said...

Amazing card! Love the purples...

Angela K said...

Love all your samples, so inspiring!!