Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Going Green with Heather Scott

We are still "Going Green" all week.  Today is Heather Scott's day to show her green creation.  You can see her card and great tutorial at
Savvy Projects blog.

Here is my card.


My background for this card is made with White Glossy cardstock and alcohol inks that are swooshed on the card.  No two card backgrounds are ever alike, but they make interesting cards.  I used T3074 Sea Stamps because it seemed to go with this background. 


Thanks for looking at my blog post.  Now you may want to link your green card and join in the fun. 










Pin It!

5 comments:

Chris said...

This is out of this world! The background piece is amazing and you are right, it's perfect with this fish. WOnderful!

Unknown said...

WOW!! I need to find my 3 bottles of alcohol inks... This is just gorgeous!

Holly said...

WOW! Such a work of art!!! Beautiful!

AmethystCat said...

WOW!!! that background is spectacular!!! stunning card!

Debra Miller said...

The background IS SpecTACular! Fabulous Card!