Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Sunshine in My Garden by Pickled Potpourri


Sunshine in My Garden by Pickled Potpourri features a watering can with a sunflower in it.  It is a great image for fall with the sweet sentiment, "Wishing you a sunny day!".  For my card I printed the image on XPress Copic cardstock, colored it with Copic markers (BG13, BG18, B0000, YG23, YG25, YG17, YG93, YG97, Y00, Y01, YR12, YR15, YR14, YR16, E13, E15, E18, C5), and then cut out with a Spellbinders die.  I added yellow cardstock to back the image and sentiment, and also a yellow bow.


Sunshine In My Garden
Pin It!

1 comment:

Samantha A. said...

This is beautiful!! It makes me long for spring already. hehe. I sure do love Christmas, just not the chilly weather associated with it. :)
Crafty Gals Corner is currently hosting a DT call. If you have a moment, check them out at: http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/ and if you would like a chance to work with the wonderful sponsor’s then link up your favorite project to apply.
-Samantha