Friday, September 19, 2014

International "Talk Like a Pirate" Day with Little Miss Muffet


Today is International "Talk Like a Pirate Day", so I am using a Little Miss Muffet stamp called Swings 'n Slides Pirate to join in their Anything Goes Challenge.


I really had fun coloring this little fella with my Copic markers.  The sentiment is from Treasure Seeker by Red Rubber Designs.  The background bandana paper is My Mind's Eye, and I embossed the blue cardstock with a Sizzix Embossing Folder.  The image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and cut into an oval shape with my Coluzzle cutter.  I put a yarn rope around the oval.  

Thanks for looking at my blog. 

Challenge:  Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes

Pin It!

4 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a great card, Paula-Kay. I really like the 'rope' detail and I think the parrot looks fab x

Nathalie said...

Fantastic pirate card. I love it. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
Nathalie DT

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Paula-Kay! Love how you've colored up this darling pirate! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a great color combo - soooo cute! Thanks for joining in the fun at LMMS!