Monday, June 9, 2014

Nature's Greetings Deer by Pickled Potpourri


This week is Father's Day when we celebrate our dads.  My "man card" today is using a digital image, Nature's Greeting Deer, from Pickled Potpourri.  It makes a card for a man for birthday or Father's Day.  I used Spellbinders Labels 14 for the die cut and a birthday sentiment from Contemporary Greetings by Red Rubber Designs.  The image is colored with Copic markers (E13, E15, E17, E27).  The background paper is from my stash of scraps, so I'm not sure about it.  I added buttons for accent.
 
Come to Pickled Potpourri and find a digital image.  There are lots from which to choose.
 
Challenges entered:
 CMC Copic Challenge Group - Anything Goes
Catered Crop - Manly
One Stitch at at Time - Use a Digi
The Craft Place - Men
Stamping Sensations - Animal Antics
The Craft Place - Men

Pin It!

No comments: