Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Our Daily Bread Designs Sketch Challenge


Our Daily Bread Designs has a sketch challenge this week.  Here is the sketch:

ODBDSLC203 - Sketch

My card above uses the ODBD Prayer of St Francis stamp as its focus.  I used a patterned paper background from Kirby Treesdale pad by Paper Studio, added some ribbon on top and bottom and a silk flower combo for the top accent.

Thank you for coming to my blog to take a peek.  Hope you like this card featuring the famous prayer.  Blessings to you.

Pin It!

5 comments:

SarahGeorge said...

This is so wonderful! The prayer and the card! I see your Guest designed cards at ODBD and I love them all :)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Paula-Kay, this is beautiful with the prayer stamped on designer paper and the beautiful flower at the top! Very elegant and perfect for his week's sketch challenge. It's always a joy to see you join us for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge, sweet friend! And it's especially wonderful this month for you to be Guest Designer! Hugs!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Paula-Kay!! I love that gorgeous flower and how you stamped right on the dp!! Stunning!!Thanks for joining us at the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
Hugs,
Chris

Linda Carson said...

Absolutely gorgeous Paula Kay! Love the dp you chose and flower embellishment! Thanks for creating with us this week and designing with us this month too!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I love this prayer and have since childhood. I also love the way you used it with that beautifully serene paper as a background. Just lovely