Sunday, March 9, 2014

Nature Steno Pad




I'm sharing an altered steno pad I made for a swap with my local stampers this month.  I decorated my steno pad with a butterfly and flowers.  I added an inspirational saying and inked the edges.  In return I will receive one made by another stamper in our local group.  Fun!

Supplies:
Swallowtail by SU
Happily Grateful by Red Rubber Designs
Life2Hard by The Stamps of Life
steno pad
various Copic markers
Palette inks

Challenges:
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes
CMD Challenge Blog - Spring
Copic Spain Challenge - Anything Goes
Fairies Challenge Blog - Spring
Kit and Clowder - Wings

Pin It!

5 comments:

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

What a gorgeous steno pad. The recipient is going to be thrilled. It is so lovely.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the sentiment and butterfly. Fabulous!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

wow this is gorgeous.Thank you for joining in this month and hope to see you in future challenges
Elane aka Ellapu
Owner of Eclectic Ellapu and Altered Eclectics

Elena V. said...

Fantastic card! Love the colors!
Thanks for share your work at Copic Spain Challenge.
Hugs, Elena V

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is utterly beautiful. Whoever gets it is darn lucky.