Thursday, January 23, 2014

Wonder and Joy



using glitter, mist or other sparkles.  I decided to join in the 
challenge and stamp my background using Background Soup, adding a touch of sparkle to it with a clear Wink of Stella pen.  This is a stamp from Wonder and Joy by Red Rubber Designs.  She is a sweetie. 

You can see the sparkle a little better in the close-up photo.


Won't you join the Inspirational Challenge with your sparkly creation?


Supplies:
Kaledicolor Calypso ink pad
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 10
Scor-Buddy
Scor-Bug
Cloud template
sponge
Clear Wink of Stella pen
Copic markers - E00, E01, E13, BV000, R24, R29, B12, B16, B18, E21, E35, E39, YG07, YG09



Challenges entered:
Red Rubber Inspirationals - #104 Let Your Stamping Sparkle
4 Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund - Anything Goes
Crafter's Cafe - Funny or Whimsical
Crafting By Design - Girly
Crafting for All Seasons - Girly
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes


Pin It!

18 comments:

Debra Miller said...

Still one of my favorite images. Wonderful card Paula Kay!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

totally awesome card!!! love your sparkle!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Love it, your clouds are perfect! I love my wink of stella marker too.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Adorable card!! Love the polka dots!! Love the Wonder and Joy stamp, so cute! On my wish list!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Oh my gosh, Paula-Kay, I just love polka dots and when they happen to sparkle - oh my. I am in seventh heaven.

Mary Anne

Drea Slee said...

Very cute card and fabulous stamping!! I've never even heard of the Stella Pen, but now I want one. Lol! Great colors too!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Such a cute card! Love all the sparkle. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe!
Tracey, DT

Sue B said...

Awww this is really sweet… what an adorable image and you've coloured her beautifully! I love the stamped background and the fab embossing! :-)
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
Hugs Sue B xx

Karen said...

This is such a sweet card! The image is adorable and I love how you've designed around her. The out of the box technique is always a favorite and I adore your sparkling background! Fantastic creation! Thank you for sharing with us at 7 Kids College Fund!
Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Chana Malkah said...

This is just adorable! Thanks for playing along at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
Hugz,
Chana, DT Coordinator

Judith said...

Wow fab project love the colours - thank you for Joining Crafty girls Challenge - good luck x

Michele Cunningham said...

This is my favorite stamp in the set. So cute. I love what you did with her. Thanks for sharing with us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Anita said...

Totally cute and adorable card. Thanks for joining our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/

Red Rubber Designs said...

Great card design! I really like the dots and the scoring on the background.

Hath said...

Fantastic project. Thanks for joining us at crafty girls -hope to see you back for a future challenge! hugs Angelie

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet a card.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs Elfie

Bianca said...

You have made such a pritty card! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons. xx Bianca

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the image you've used.

Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x