Thursday, July 14, 2011

Christmas in July with Paula-Kay


Welcom again to Christmas in July!  How exciting!  Are you being inspired this week?
I have loved seeing some fresh new ideas for Christmas cards on the Savvy Projects blog.

This cute little mouse is part of the Holly Jolly stamp set.  Isn't he sweet with his package ready to give?  He is colored with Copic markers.  The die cut is Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 5.


For texture and dimension I added a floss bow to the tag.


Thank you for looking at my Christmas card.  I wonder what is stirring in your
mind as you think toward the holidays and Christmas cards.
Pin It!

7 comments:

Angela K said...

So sweet, love it Paula-Kay!!

Chelsea said...

Love the for you tag!! This guy is sooo cute!

Helen Dooley said...

This is just too sweet. I saw this in the new book and wanted it- now I need it. Great job!!!

Debra Miller said...

Great card Paula Kay!

Unknown said...

This is wonderful! Love the curvy top border and the coloring!!

Donna said...

Stunning card!

Wendy Zick said...

He is a cutie!