Monday, April 4, 2011

DDH3 Challenge - Stitches

Today DDH is doing a Challenge called Stitches.  Be sure to see the designers' cards using real or mock stitches.  Check back next week to see my stitches card. 

Today I am doing something different.  Have you ever seen a sadder face than Cuddle Pug by Digi Design House?  He makes the perfect image to do a get well card or "I'm sorry" card. 

Here is what I did with this precious little pup.

The paper and cardstock are from TAC's Amelia Soar With it Collection, as is the ribbon and Antique Copper eyelets.  I used White Caboodle Cardstock and colored with Copic markers, E71, E74, E77, W1, and W3.  The saying is from TAC's Savvy Sayings, stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa ink.


Pin It!

4 comments:

Teresa Jenkins said...

Such a cute pup! Love the dark colors with it!

Debra Miller said...

Love this pug! Need to get him out. Fabulous card PK love the coloring - as always beautiful!

Michelle Single said...

I think I'm hoarding this pug. Perfect idea for the get well card!

Hannah Clark said...

Love it! This is such a cute card! I never would have thought to use the pug for a get well card, great idea!