Monday, April 11, 2011

DDH3 Challenge - Stitches -Week 2

Welcome to my blog again.  This week Digi Design House continues the challenge called Stitches for the second week .  Have you linked your stitches card yet to the blog?  There is still time, but hurry.  You don't want to miss the opportunity to win a DDH stamp set!

Here is my card made with mock stitches using a paper piercer and White Gel Pen.
 
I have used an excited little pig from the Digi Design House stamp set called S.W.A.K.  The saying is from Thinking of You from The Angel Company.  My paper collection choice was Maggie Soar With it Collection by TAC and cardstock from the Angelee SWIC and Mia's Cottage SWIC.  The pig image is printed on White Caboodle cardstock and colored with Copic markers R00, R81, R83, R85, R89, YG11, YG13,  YG17.

The last thing I did on the card was add a deep rose button and Green Scrapper's Floss.  The image is popped up off the card for dimension.


Thanks for looking at my blog post.  Now it is your turn.  You have until 6 PM (CST) on Sunday, April 17th  to upload and join in the fun!  I wish you luck in being our
winner of a free digi stamp set.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Hannah Clark said...

I love your card! It's so cute! And I LOVE that Scrapper's Floss! I'm going to have to get some of that!

StampinCarol said...

This is absolutely fanTACstic!!! Love all the layers!

deesdesigns said...

I had to zoom in to realize you used faux stitching - amazing! Love this image - I'm ready to party, too!

Teresa Jenkins said...

I love this pig! perfect colors and love your stitches!