Sunday, March 15, 2015

Bicycle Birthday Card


 
This week I'm showing you a card I made for a recipe challenge with my local stamp group.  The recipe called for three patterned papers, two embellishments, one ribbon, and one stamped image.  I've used bicycle2stamp along with the matching die from The Stamps of Life for the focal image.  The card base is a Elegant Stand Up card die by Sizzix and Stephanie Bennard.  The patterned paper is Celebrate Collection Paper Pad, also from The Stamps of Life.  I colored the bicycle with Copic markers and stamped the sentiments with Blueberry Colorbox Ink by The Stamps of Life.  My two embellishments are two turquoise jewels on the spokes of the wheels and I added one blue ribbon. 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog this week.  Blessings!
 
 
Challenges:
Storyteller - Use the Color Blue
Cut it Up - Windy
Pookadoodles - Birthday

Pin It!

3 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

This is really stunning. You did a fabulous job mixing and matching your patterned papers and I love the bicycle image.

Thank you for sharing your Windy project with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Karon said...

Such a wonderful card - love the bicycle! Thanks for joining us for our Birthdays Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

Unknown said...

Great card, Thanks for joining us at our Birthday challenge
http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
Susan ( DT )Polkadoodles