Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Red Rubber Inspirational #204 Focused on Stamping Anything Goes


 
This week on Red Rubber Inspirationals, Lynda leads a challenge that is stamping focused, but the theme can be anything.  I'm joining the challenge with this sweet swan set called Swans Rubber Stamp from Red Rubber Designs.  I've made an anniversary card.  The sentiment is from Our Daily Bread Designs, and the heart frame die cut is Spellbinders Heart Squares.  I colored the image with Copic markers, using a cloud template and sponge to make the sky with Palette ink.  The background patterned cardstock is from my stash of remnants, and I added two jewels. 
 

Pin It!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful! I love the hearts and swan image! Fabulous coloring too!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Stunning card...love the colors and the border around the image! Thank you for joining my challenge at the Red Rubber Inspirationals this week! Lynda - DT Champion Red Rubber Designs