Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Pledge by Pickled Potpourri


 Happy 4th of July, our Independence Day!  Today my card features The Pledge by Pickled Potpourri.  This digital collage stamp makes a quick card.  I simply touched up the image with a few Copic markers, cut it with Spellbinders Lacey Squares, and then placed it on a red circle and blue background.  The sentiment is from Contemporary Greetings by Red Rubber Designs. 



Challenges entered:
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes/Patriotic colors
Crafting Desert Divas - Craft it Up and Link it up/Red, White Blue
My Craft Spot - Patriotic
Open Minded Challenges - Patriotic Colors
Pumpkin Spice - Red, White, and Blue
Dilly Beans - Patriotic, or Red, White & Blue

Pin It!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this card! The image is fabulous!

Krystle said...

I just love this card!!! I'm so thankful to live in the USA! (: Thanks so much for linking up at Craftin Desert Diva's!

Krystle CDD DT
krystlescraftyniche.blogspot.com

CraftingMum said...

Love your card, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise x

Unknown said...

love the card looks fab, Thanks for joining us at artistic inspirations and good luck Pam DT x

Gwen said...

Wow this card is beautiful! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot. Hope to see you next week!

Gwen

http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Great card! The frame die cut is a wonderful fit with your collage image!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper