Thursday, March 28, 2013

Always Be Fabulous




 Always Be Fabulous by Red Rubber Designs is such a sweet stamp set, and I've made a 
birthday card for a friend with this set. 



Supplies:
white cardstock
Copic markers - B91, B93, B95, B99, YG11, YG13, YG17, E00, E01, 
E13, E21, E15, E74, E79, E99, E93, RV21, R55, C3, C5
Ribbon
Corner Rounder punch by All Night Media
Pink jewels

This is my last post as designer for Red Rubber Designs, as my term on the team is now completed.  This is a wonderful company, and I wish Pam, the owner, much success as she enters the second year with her stamp company.  I love the variety of stamp images and all the beautiful patterned papers and accessories she sells.  I'll continue to be a customer and supporter.  Blessings to you, Pam.  Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your first year with Red Rubber Designs!

Challenges:
Cards by Lady Anne - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Animals
Inklings and Yarns - Always Anything Goes
Jens Designs - Spring
Nutcrackers - Spring
Paper Shelter Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Stampavie and More - Pretty in Pink
Pin It!

8 comments:

Red Rubber Designs said...

Paula-Kay, thank you so much for the wonderful year you've shared with me! I'm proud that you are on my team!

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Hi Paula-Kay,
Beautiful card; I love the sentiment :) Thank you for playing along with us at Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge and we hope to see you again soon. Good Luck :)
Hugs,
Asmah
[Lady Anne's Challenges DT Member]
[Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

Patty Sue 2 said...

I just have to say..."Fabulous card"! LOL! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge. Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in the future.

alex said...

Stunning card, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments

Alex (DT)

Debbie said...

What a cute spring card.Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters.Hugs Debbie x

cheiron said...

This card is fabulous! Love the image. She is so sassy. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge this week over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Christy said...

I love this so much I featured it this week. Thanks so much for sharing!

www.inklingsandyarns.com

Faye said...

I just love the colours on this pretty card Paula-Kay. X