Friday, October 14, 2011

Dessert Day


Happy Dessert Day!  What a wonderful thing to celebrate. 
"Life is short, eat dessert first!"

Join our blog hop with a dessert card.


My favorite all-time dessert if soft-serve ice cream.  I just love it!  So I chose TAC's Sugar Coated Sweetness ice cream cone for my card.  It is colored with Copic markers.  It is a challenge to use the grays to make "white" on an image. 
I used Spellbinders Labels 16 for the die cuts.  The saying is a Penny Black stamp.




Here's a close up of my ice cream cone.




I can't wait to see your dessert card if you choose to join our blog hop.  Just link on the symbol below.

get the InLinkz code
Pin It!

8 comments:

Debra Miller said...

This is wonderfully colored Paula Kay - looks good enough to eat - love it!

Shirley Hotop said...

Yummy - what a "sweet" image to choose for Dessert Day and who doesn't love ice cream - great card and as always beautiful coloring.

Julie Robinson said...

looks yummy! Love this card!

Donna said...

Sweet card!

Laura said...

What an ADORABLE card!! Love the sentiment... it's perfect!

Chelsea said...

Yummy .. Love that sentiment with this!

Unknown said...

Definitely a yummy card! Such great coloring I feel it's ready to jump off the card into my hand!

Diana said...

Now I NEED ice cream, this is sooo cute!!!