Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday Inspiration



For Thursday Inspiration we chose the song "Celebration" by Kook and the Gang for
the inspiration for our cards. The new DDH set that was just added called Groovy Girls is the perfect set for this song. These girls seem to be dancing and celebrating, and I can just see them keeping the beat with with music, can't you?



My images are colored with Copic markers.  I made the girls are all different races, and I had fun coloring their skin appropriately.  I framed the images with a Spellbinders Scalloped Edge Frame and flowers.  The colorful background cardstock is Tutti Fruit Classic collection from The Angel Company.

Can  you join us today by creating a card inspired by the song "Celebration"?  Or take a few minutes and view the cards made by the DDH design team and comment on theirs for a change to win a prize in our drawing today.  You will find the design team listed on the side bar of my blog.  
May your day be an inspiration to you!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Christine Pennington said...

Absolutely adorable!

Hannah Clark said...

What a bright and fun card! Very groovy!

Chelsea said...

Groovy and I love it,!

cdeasey said...

Wow! The 70's all over again. Ik I had bell bottom pants and everything!