Friday, May 13, 2011

Technique Blog Hops - Chalks


Welcome to our Technique Blog Hop - Chalks.  I do love trying
different techniques  that are new or challenging .  For my card I did
a technique called Chalk Dragging.  It involves torn paper and
dabbing chalk on the cardstock and then dragging it to the next position.


I chose a happy, fun stamp set for my Chalk Dragging technique
called Brighten Your Day.
The images are colored with Copic Markers.

Please join our blog hop and link your chalk technique card.










Pin It!

9 comments:

Debra Miller said...

That is a really great technique Paula-Kay!

Chris said...

Neat card - I've never tried this technique and it's perfect here!

Tricia T said...

What a fun technique! It's an adorable card!

Unknown said...

This if fabulous! I haven't done the Chalk Dragging technique in ages! I love how you changed the colors rather gradually!

Chelsea said...

Wow. This card is amazing! I have never done this with chalks!

Michelle said...

Very very pretty! I'm going to have to see about this technique!

Cindie Deasey said...

Super! I like the way you did the Chalk Dragging. I may have to try it!

Kim said...

Super Cute!Love your rainbow sky!

Teresa Jenkins said...

So cute! Love your background it is fabulous. Great coloring too!